ICBC Accident Coverage
ICBC Motor Vehicle Accident Coverage for Kelowna and the Okanagan
Glenmore Chiropractic is an ICBC direct billing centre for individuals involved in motor vehicle accidents.
- ICBC pays the chiropractor directly.
- This creates a stress-free environment so you can focus on your recovery
- If you have been in a motor vehicle accident you can receive immediate care at our office.
How the ICBC Chiropractic Program works at our office
If you are covered by ICBC insurance and have been in an automobile accident, you are fully covered by ICBC for Chiropractic, Kinesiology, and massage therapy whether you are at fault or not. You can begin treatment with a chiropractor immediately after you report the claim and no doctor’s approval or approval from your adjustor is needed prior to your first visit.
ICBC pays the Chiropractor clinic directly so you don’t have to pay the user fees regardless of the number of necessary treatments. Just bring your claim number and adjustors name and number to your first chiropractic visit and we can confirm you are covered.
What ICBC Chiropractic Coverage means for you
- No money out of your pocket
- You are covered for a period of up to 12 weeks to get back to pre-accident status or to a level of maximal medical recovery
- Receive professional and thorough care
- Immediate treatment so you can address the pain before it evolves into chronic pain
Can I see other practitioners while I am receiving Chiropractic care for my injuries?
Book a Chiropractic Visit Today
Call us at 250-763-3580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a chiropractic appointment with our team today!